Hello! Thanks for the pictures of Britt's wedding! I've been excited to see them!! You probably don't know me, but I'm a past pen-pal of Britt's and have been up to WI several times (once this last month)... I live 700 mi away! In one of her letters, she sent a picture of you and her together... so, I recognized your picture next to one of your comments on her blog and followed it to your profile/blog hoping you would have some pictures! You did! lol.
Becca, thank you SO MUCH for sharing your pictures!!! I love them - just about made me cry! (In a good way, of course.) Looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful couple. Oh dear, here I go again...*sniffsniff* :)
I saw you at the wedding but didn't get a chance to talk to you! It took me a little while to realize who you were. I just knew you looked really familiar!
But either way it was fun to see you in person! :)
I believe in living a bold and honest Christianity, that is not ashamed to speak the Truth.
I believe that we should be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures daily to learn the truth!
I love nothing more than to share the good news of Jesus Christ. That if anyone will repent and put their trust in Him, He will save them!
I am the second-oldest of 10 kids.
I am the debater and bookworm of the family.
While reading this blog, I "reccommend steel-toed shoes, or a willingness to move your feet!" :D
5 Comments:
Hello! Thanks for the pictures of Britt's wedding! I've been excited to see them!! You probably don't know me, but I'm a past pen-pal of Britt's and have been up to WI several times (once this last month)... I live 700 mi away! In one of her letters, she sent a picture of you and her together... so, I recognized your picture next to one of your comments on her blog and followed it to your profile/blog hoping you would have some pictures! You did! lol.
God bless!
3:20 PM
Nice pics.
4:54 PM
Becca, thank you SO MUCH for sharing your pictures!!! I love them - just about made me cry! (In a good way, of course.) Looks like a beautiful day for a beautiful couple. Oh dear, here I go again...*sniffsniff* :)
4:12 PM
awwww!!!!
6:41 PM
Hi there!
I saw you at the wedding but didn't get a chance to talk to you! It took me a little while to realize who you were. I just knew you looked really familiar!
But either way it was fun to see you in person! :)
8:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home