Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whatever You Do!


"Whatever you do, find the God-centered, Christ-exalting, Bible-saturated passion of your life, and find your way to say it and live for it and die for it. And you will make a difference that lasts. You will not waste your life."
-John Piper



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

That is a great photo! I love it! Did you or someone in your family take it?

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

Yes, Rachel took it up by Lake Superior. :)

7:02 AM

 
Blogger Victoria said...

Rachel that is great photography! I really like it.

1:09 AM

 
Blogger Deborah said...

Cool pic! Thanks 4 adding me 2 ur list of blogs. <3

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi girl! Please tell me you got some pictures at Britt & Andy's wedding!!! I was soooo sad that I couldn't get all the details worked out to come - I was *this* close to making it. Bummer. :(

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

Hey, if you want me to email you ALL the pictures, I will. Or I can give you the link to my Face Book that has all the ones I took.
Either way! :)

I'm VERY sorry you couldn't make it! What a bummer! :'(

9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home