Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My Blue-Eyed-Sweetheart!

I just had to post some pictures of Ben.  He really is a very cute little guy, and is getting more so every day! ;)  I know - I'm biased.  But you have to admit, he is cute!














Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I don't know what he was thinking in that one picture with you & him together. He looks like he thinks the camera is about to zap him or something!

He is ADORABLE!! Thanks for posting those pics.

Love you,
Faith

2:09 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Cute! Great pictures, Becc@!

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Caitlin said...

he's gotten so big!! His eyes are so gorgeous. :D

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Deborah said...

So cute!

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Meshaay said...

You're right, he's so cute!! Wow, God knows how to make beautiful people!

5:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home