My Life As It Is Right Now...
BUSY. Yes, folks, that is (once again) the reason for not posting pretty much ever.
I'm trying to finish high school right now, and it's crazy. Me and geometry are *not* getting along very good right now. I'm slightly behind - but being a half-brained nut case that should be expected. :P :D
I took the college entrance test 2 weeks ago and passed, which means that I'll be taking CNA classes this summer, and hopefully going to college to get my RN in the fall.
Also, I'll probably start working a part time job in the next week or so. The Catholic Nursing home where I've been volunteering offered me a job. I just filled out my application today, and I can't wait to start. I've had so many opportunities to share the Gospel since I've been there. I keep praying that God will use me as a tool.
OH! Another *very* cool thing is that Dad said we'll be able to visit John Piper's church in MN sometime in the next couple weeks. Yay. I've wanted to visit there for over a year. Needless to say I'll be bring my camera, and this won't be the last you'll hear of this. :D
Most of you heard I didn't have my camera for three weeks, and now I have it back! Whoohoo!
My camera and I have a very special relationship, and needless to say I missed it very much!
Spring appears to be here - FINALLY! I took a lovely walk this evening. It was perfect. A beautiful sunset. One of my sweet-hearts was with me... It just made me think that God must have made those fabulous sunsets just so people like me could enjoy it. :)
Have any of you heard about my Sweetie? Well, here's the latest picture of the 2 of us! <3

2 Comments:
So glad to see a new post!
Congrats on the developments and progress in your life!! WOO HOO!
God has certainly blessed you.
And me - by giving me you for a friend! <3 love you girl
8:18 PM
This all sounds good! God is so great, and I can tell he is working in your life. Have fun with finishing high school!
8:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home