Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ah! The Joys of a Finished Quilt! ;)


Since some of you wanted to see a few pictures of this quilt I just finished, I thought I'd just post them.
As for what I'm planning on doing with this quilt... well... I haven't decided yet. :-/ I almost want to keep it since it took me soooo long to finish, but at the same time I'd like to sell it. :P Any suggestions are very welcome! ;)






This is a throw I just finished sewing the top to yesterday! I thought I might as well post some pic's of it right away! Anyhow, I did have fun with it. I really do enjoy quilting. :D lol.


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

Wow, Becc@ That is sooooo pretty! Both of them are. Wow, you have REALLY picked up on quilting. The embroidery in your finished project is beautiful. I am so impressed. And I love the pattern of the quilt top you're now working on. You are pretty amazing. ;)

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Way to go! You did a great job, and I love the embroidery. I don't know how you could ever sell it! The new top is great too! Once you're hooked, quilting never ceases!

10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bot of your quilts!! They are both so beautiful! You are so talented.

4:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot the h in both! :)

4:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty quilts! You must be a master seamstress. I especially love the colors and pattern of the first one. :-)

4:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the quilts you make! <3 ;)

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home