Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Love You, Rachel!

A very Happy Birthday to my dear friend and sister Rachel! I thank God that He gave me a sister like you!!! Thanks for being who you are, I know we're very different, but I think God did that on purpose so we would balance each other out! :D Most of all, Thank you for your love for Jesus, it's a constant inspiration to me! Keep giving Jesus all you've got!
I Love You



Oh, and by the way I just had to post this lovely picture of you especially since I know it's your favorite! :D
I think you look great in it any way! :P :D

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Marie said...

Why THANK YOU, Becc@, for everything!!! :) (Uh, that is besides that disgusting picture...! I thought I had forbidden you from posting it?! Oh well. You never listen to me anyway.)
:D ;)
I love you, too, for the (crazy) person you are... no, j/k! :D
Thanks so much for all the gifts, chocolate and all the ways that you helped to make my birthday special! I really love you!!!

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Brittney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Flowergurl!!!! I sure do love you!!!!!!!!

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home