Monday, November 19, 2007

"Freakishly Tall Friel"

Wow, the day I had been looking forward to for so long finally came! :D
We had a great time at the World View Weekend conference we went to yesterday!
When we first got there Chris and I went right up to Todd and told him we were fans of the show, and thanked for all he's doing, he was a really nice and ehm tall guy! :)

I look so short it's not even funny! :P
Don't rub it in I know I'm the shortest of the bunch! :( :P
Of course I had to get him to sign in my Autograph Book! :)

Todd had a really wonderful message! I really appreciated it! If you would like to see a small video clip of it go to my sister Rachel's blog.

Afterwards we were all hungry so we went to eat at Mac Donalds, and who of all people should walk in the door but Todd Friel and his two girls! It was so funny! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

I like how he signed your autograph book. COOL!

8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must have been so fun!!! He IS 'freakishly tall'!!!

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home