Tuesday, November 06, 2007
About Me

- Name: Becc@
- Location: Wisconsin, United States
I believe in living a bold and honest Christianity, that is not ashamed to speak the Truth. I believe that we should be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures daily to learn the truth! I love nothing more than to share the good news of Jesus Christ. That if anyone will repent and put their trust in Him, He will save them! I am the second-oldest of 10 kids. I am the debater and bookworm of the family. While reading this blog, I "reccommend steel-toed shoes, or a willingness to move your feet!" :D






6 Comments:
We'all love 'em, Becc@!
Cherish the 'little' moments while you have them, they do grow up!
Aren't we blessed to be raised with the Bible? This had been on my mind so much lately. I'm getting to know people that don't even give God a second thought. Some are even encouraging me to go out and "touch the new world". EESH! (shivers) That's a scary thought.
Please be praying for all the opportunities here in Tennessee. As I'm getting closer to God, he's bringing more and more people across my path. Some are asking questions or making statements that I don't know how to answer exactly! I'm so glad that when we're weak, He is strong. It's making me depend on Him SO much more. I don't need to depend on what I think I know or don't know, 'cause that's not important. Only looking to Jesus, submitting to Him in everything, and following His leading are what I must do. I'm seeing more and more that the kingdom of God does not consist of words, but in DEMONSTRATION of the POWER of God that MIGHTILY works within us. Wow, He's good.
Keep me in you prayers all you believing sisters out there! We MUST stand firm. Not just for our sakes, but for the souls around us.
Lots of Love,
Faith
7:57 PM
How cute, Becca!
6:11 PM
Hi Becca, Thank you for the prayers! Those pics are adorable, especially the second one. I love it. :-)
8:32 PM
CUTE!
9:19 PM
LOVE EM!! Ben is getting so big!
1:39 PM
I can tell: they have a great big sister!
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home