Thursday, June 08, 2006

My cute little flower boy


The other day I was out side trimming the roses, and as I cut off the spent roses, John-Luke came up, and started picking them up, he even asked me to put one in his ear. It was SO cute that I really had to take some pictures of him, and show everyone how extremely adorable my little flower boy is!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is cute! Tell him hi for me! :-)

-Guess Who?

3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious picture!
-Kasie

6:38 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

How cute! I remember decking out my little brother with grass and bread sticking out of his pocket and a straw hat. I put some bright paint on his face, so that he would look like a country clown! It was great until neighbor dog chased him to get the bread!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger joygirl said...

He is so cute!

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Brittney said...

Those were great! What a cutie.

Give him a couple years, and I bet he won't be too fond of those pics!Someday his bride will treasure them :)... LOL!

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

How cute! What a little charmer!

3:29 PM

 
Blogger Brittney said...

The new blog-look's lookin' great. I'm all ready for a new post... :)

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home