Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's going to be great!

Well, I’m very excited about the opportunity to be able to be a witness for my Lord, the beginning of June! Its going to be very similar to what our church did last year in September: have you guessed it yet? Maybe I just tell you, we are going to have a church booth at the Butter Fest, (a fair) and it going to be twice as great because its gonna be on by birthday. =)

I’ll share with you all a little of what we are going to be doing there, the main thing that I did last year was take some “Survey’s, ( or “Intelligence Test’s”) of which I will be doing again. I will write it out so you can see what it looks like. The biggest thing that I appreciated about these “Survey’s” was the fact that I really got a chance to talk to a lot of folk about their need of Jesus. It was a really good way to get a conversation going. Once I would get through the whole thing the I would be able to share about the beautiful Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Another thing that we will be doing is passing out gospel tracts: which is also a wonderful way to witness, although I don’t get as much of a chance to talk to many people.

Jesus said “ Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall be the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh into the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” Mark 8:38 Wow, what a statement Jesus made! When I get to heaven will He be ashamed of me, because I was ashamed to speak of Him?

I have adopted this verse for my very own “ But none of these thing move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Acts 20:24
I’m most certainly not there yet, but praise God, He’s helping me every step of the way, because I am nothing with out Him!

Anyhow, here’s a copy of the “Survey” !=)




Survey:
Intelligence Test

1. How many of each animal did Moses take on the ark?______

2. What is the name of the raised print that deaf people use?______

3. Is it possible to end a sentence with the word “the”? Yes or No?

4. Spell the word “shop”. What do you do when you come to a green light?_____

5. It is noon. You look at the cook. The big is on three. The little hand is on five.
What time is it?_____

6. Spell the word “silk”. What do cows drink?_____

7. Listen carefully. You are the driver of a train. There are 30 people on board. At the first stop ten people get off. At the next stop five people get on. Now for the question: What is the name of the train driver?_______________

8. How many of the ten commandments can you name? #:_______

9. Count OUT LOUD the F’s in the following sentence. Count them only once.
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULTS OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.
How many did you count?_____

10. Is there a God?

11. Does God care about right and wrong?

12. Are Gods standards the same as ours?

13. Will God punish sin?

14. Is there a Hell?

15. Do you avoid Hell by living a good life?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the survey was very cute.My family and I love the 'silk' and 'shop' ones the best! (Great blog, BTW):-)

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

Hey Kasie, Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm looking forward to getting a letter from you soon.=)

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Fascinating survey! I will be praying for its effectiveness.

8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becca, Yes, your letter is on the way 'post haste!' Did I mention I really like your blog? :-)
-Kasie

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi becc@! Thats a great post!
3 sisters

3:03 PM

 
Blogger joygirl said...

I'll be praying as well.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home