Thursday, May 11, 2006
About Me

- Name: Becc@
- Location: Wisconsin, United States
I believe in living a bold and honest Christianity, that is not ashamed to speak the Truth. I believe that we should be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures daily to learn the truth! I love nothing more than to share the good news of Jesus Christ. That if anyone will repent and put their trust in Him, He will save them! I am the second-oldest of 10 kids. I am the debater and bookworm of the family. While reading this blog, I "reccommend steel-toed shoes, or a willingness to move your feet!" :D



10 Comments:
Hip Hip Hooray! I'm the first to comment!!! *jumping up and down*
Beautiful photgraphy, and the verse is perfect! You're good at this, Becc@!
7:35 AM
That is so pretty! I love that verse too!
1:40 PM
Uh, Britt, The first shall be last!!Ha!
And Chris took that piture, so I can't take the credit for it.
7:08 AM
Oooo, where's my steel-toed shoes?
8:07 AM
Nice picture becca. and sounds like you've got a bunch of greedy friends
12:50 PM
Nice picture becca. and sounds like you've got a bunch of greedy friends
12:50 PM
Hey, Chris, do you like to repeat yourself repeat youreslf? I just wondered just wondered!
-Guess Who!?!?! :-D
6:58 AM
Ryan, you aren't funny!
What is 'youreslf?,' anyhow?
Iknow I have a problem with that, just try to rub it in a little more please...
(just kidding)
12:46 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1:40 PM
Beautiful picture! I love sunsets, and that's one of my favorite scriptures too!
3:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home