Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm a new Blogger!

My dear older sister Rachel set up this blog for me ,after much convincing from Rachel and my dear friend Hannah.=) I do need your help, though, since I'm so new at this blogging stuff!
This will probably be my shortest post ever, but it's just to let you all know that there's a new blogger out there.=) I'm open to ideas and suggestions! Thanks!

12 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Marie said...

Yes, yes, yes! I'm sure you'll do great! ;-) I love your "about me" description! Love ya sis!

12:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Rebecca's mother commenting. Rebecca, you are a true Rodriguezite, in whom there is no guile. Anyone listening...please be forewarned...Rebecca is no hypocrite, what you see is what you get. She doesn't care whether you like her or not. Rebecca works for God's smile alone. (I will neglect to mention the strong German gene influence called obstinance...never mind the Cuban genes)

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to what mom said she hit the nail right on the head.
and hey rebecca nice picture wonder who took it:)

10:55 AM

 
Blogger joygirl said...

Aww, you did it Rebecca! I'm so proud of you! I'm sure you'll do really well!

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Brittney said...

I did a little snooping around and found your site ;). WoooHOOOO!!! Yay! You did it!!! I'm so happy. You're in Hannah's and my favorites so we'll be back for more! I love your blog name... template... picture... post...

I also absolutely love what your mom said about you. So good! ;)

Ideas... Somebody told Hannah that she should write about each member of her family, and I think that's a really good idea (she somehow got stuck on me though :(). You could share your testimony... Things you're learning... Pictures are always a big hit too ;).

Okay, there's my rusty two pennies worth. God bless you!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no, Britt! I already heard "thru the grapevine" that Rebecca liked Hannah's 'family member' idea, too... I'm afraid I'm game!!!=/

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I must say that I was very nervous when I started my blog!!! I was afraid that I would have nothing to write, but with the Lord's help I have been able to write something almost everyday. I write what has happened in the day and stuff that is going on. It has been really fun!! Hope you enjoy blogging!
~Kristina

2:02 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

Thanks, Hannah, Britt and Kristina!!!
You all are really sweet.=)

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Ryan H said...

Hi Becc@, (I like your 'pen name':)
Keep pressing on for Christ, and never lose your desire to be ready to answer for your Lord!!!!

God Bless!
-Ryan
--
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” Galatians 5:22, 23

10:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky, I just had to look up your site,it did'ent dissapoint me a bit! Got a kick out of the dissciption of yourself. Next time you see me, behave. Anna

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

Hey Anna,
I would never disapont you.=)
Thanks for checking my blog!
I missed you lotz on sunday!!!

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home