A good quote for the day~
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece-by thought, choice, courage and determination.” -John Luther
As I read this quote, I thought about how, today in our culture someone is more praised if they can catch a ball, or draw well, than if they are kind to their younger sibling, or if they have the fruits of the spirit.
I thought that this was an excellent quote, so I decided to post it.=)


8 Comments:
Hey!! I have really enjoyed reading Rachel Marie's page, and I look forward to yours!!
12:45 PM
Thanks Jessica!!!
I've enjoyed looking at your blog to.=)
1:21 PM
That was an excellent quote. Thanks for sharing that... And as always, I love your blog ;)...
1:38 PM
Yes, I'm Rachel sister.=)
6:51 AM
...Poor Rachel...
JUST KIDDING! :P
7:33 AM
You should have said "poor you"!!=)
8:50 AM
i like your page... it's very neat and interesting.
1:07 PM
Thanks, Monica! I glad you liked it
5:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home