I LOVE having a clean room!!! :D
Well, I wasn't planing on posting pictures of my very clean and organized room... But, I talked to a very dear friend of mine named Faith on the phone today, and well... lets just say this was posted because I was under the "influence" of Faith! ;)
Here they are Faith, I hope you like them! :D







14 Comments:
I'm
7:47 PM
just
7:47 PM
doing this
7:47 PM
because I know
7:48 PM
how very much
7:48 PM
you LOVE comments!
7:50 PM
P.S. I like your post very much by the way. Nice CLEAN room!
You're too much!
Love,
Faith
7:53 PM
WHATEVER, Faith!!! :P
Glad you like the post... just don't be SO silly next time, OK?
:D :D :D
8:23 PM
I'm not that desperate foe comments, or I would just leave 'em on my own posts! ;)
(I would leave more, but for lack of words I won't! :P)
8:30 PM
I Love
5:48 AM
you Becc@ !!!!
5:49 AM
P.S. Take good care of my Chinese sister while she's endur'in her suffer'ins fer a li'l while.
5:51 AM
hey becca!your clean room rocks! i wish i could get my to look like that!but,it would take me like years to get clean.....like really. its pretty bad.you should call me sometime....i love you! and i hope you keep your room clean!:)
are you a messy or a clean type of person? like cuz if your the clean type then that would be easy to keep it clean but if you messy like me that its gonna be hard to keep it lookin that good! :) lol ttyl
3:40 PM
Thanks Bekka! I like my room too! :)
Yes, I am a very clean person, I hate messes! And I have been keeping my room clean, in fact it is right now!
I'll do my best to call you as soon as I can! (and you're welcome to call me anytime! :D)
5:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home