This past weekend my family and I went up to lake Superior. We had a blast! Went swimming... had fun with friends... took pictures... and marveled at the beauties of God's creation!
Faith, thanks for leaving a comment, I'm very PLEASED with you! ;) About photo's with me swimming... well, since I was swimming, I wasn't taking pictures. Rachel was, but she wasn't around when I was swimming. Sorry! :(
I believe in living a bold and honest Christianity, that is not ashamed to speak the Truth.
I believe that we should be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures daily to learn the truth!
I love nothing more than to share the good news of Jesus Christ. That if anyone will repent and put their trust in Him, He will save them!
I am the second-oldest of 10 kids.
I am the debater and bookworm of the family.
While reading this blog, I "reccommend steel-toed shoes, or a willingness to move your feet!" :D
8 Comments:
Oh, my that looks like a BLAST!!! :D My Mom and Dad have been thinking of going up to Lake Superior sometime. NEAT post!!
9:02 AM
I'm actually leaving a comment!!!!
Great photos and beautiful sights, but are there any of YOU swimming? I'd like to see that. ;)
Love Love Love!!!
--Faith
4:32 AM
Faith, thanks for leaving a comment, I'm very PLEASED with you! ;)
About photo's with me swimming... well, since I was swimming, I wasn't taking pictures. Rachel was, but she wasn't around when I was swimming. Sorry! :(
Love you, girl!!! Thanks again for stopping by!
6:56 AM
wow.your brother is really tall or your really short!:)
it looks like y'all had fun!
cool pics!
I love you TONS!
7:45 AM
Who are you with the Southern "y'all"? Or is it fake?
Just wondering-I'm from Tennesee.
-Faith
5:03 AM
Bekka, I'm really tall my brother is just reeally, really tall. ;) :D
Faith, that's my friend Bekka from GA... another southern friend. :)
11:20 AM
ooooh, looks sooooooo fun!!!!
8:02 PM
That looks like so much fun!
12:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home