Monday, July 23, 2007

5 Reasons Why I Love Jesus...

A dear lady tagged me a few days back to list 5 of the reasons why I love Jesus.

I still can't figure out why she tagged me... But, boy, five reasons... that's really hard!

I'll do my best, though!

Because...

1. He is worthy to receive all the rewards of His sufferings.

2. He first loved me.

3. He has given me all things for life and godliness.

4. He shed His precious blood for me on the cross.

5. In Him I've found my resting place, and He has made me glad.


Now I tag...

Elizabeth Moore of Study.Quiet
Rachel Marie of This One Thing I Do
Bekka Fontenot
Ryan Hoshor of Salt & Light
and Courtney Nelson of Coeur d' Court

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Marie said...

WHAT???
Whoever said you could tag ME, of all people???!!!

:D :D :D

(I'll have to think this one over... ;) :D )

9:54 AM

 
Blogger joygirl said...

I was tagged by the same "lady" you were, Becc@! Although I think it's funny to call her a lady. :D

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

Yeah, well... I just called her a lady to "copy-cat" what she said on her blog! :D
(Not that I think she's that "lady-like", or anything! ;) :D)

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Thanks for the tag, Becc@. I will work on this one!

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home