Photo's from our trip to California
Here are some photo's from our recent trip to California.
We went to visit my Grandma. It was really wonderful to see her again.
We also went to the beach and Knots Berry Farm. It was a blast! :)
Here are some photo's from our recent trip to California.
4 Comments:
aww! the pics are so cute! <3 Rachel did an awesome job with the editing!
5:09 PM
LOL! Yeah Laura prolly is right, but there are a lot of gay guys there too! Oh, and so don't believe that you didn't go to meet guys! I mean what other reason could you possibly think of to go to California for! jk! ;)
5:26 PM
I loved the pictures!! The one of your mom and dad on the beach is so cute and funny! :D
11:01 AM
haha... I LOVE the pictures... and Ben is sooo ADORABLE these days!!! <3
You're welcome, btw :)
<3
10:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home