Friday, April 11, 2008

It's ME! (I mean Lizzy)






Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet

"As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to."


Elizabeth Bennet



66%

Elinor Dashwood



63%

Emma Woodhouse



41%

Jane Bennet



38%

Charlotte Lucas



34%

Lady Catherine



31%

Marianne Dashwood



28%

Ha! It doesn't really matter which quiz I take I'm always Elizabeth Bennet... to be honest, I think the discription fits me very well. :D ;)

Just thougt I'd post this fo the fun of it. Take the test and tell me what you come out to. ;)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Rebecca! I took the quiz I was Emma Woodhouse.
~Deborah

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Becc@ said...

HA! Okay, Deborah, Have you ever read "Emma"? It's a hilarious book... if you haven't you should! ;)

3:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No,I never have. I'll have to though. Thanks for telling me about it.

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home