Friday, October 20, 2006

Get This!

My brothers made up their own joke.

Christopher came up to Rachel and said, "I'm Smart, and you're Alex. Aren't I Smart, Alex?!" Rachel looks at him and says "Whatever, I don't think it's funny at all." Chris says "That's just because you don't get it, and when you get it, you'll think it's funny!" Rachel rolled her eyes. (Chris had already tried it on me, I said "Very funny!")

A few days later Chris retells the same 'joke' at the super table. Rachel is just laughing, and laughing. I look at her and say "Hasn't he told you this joke before?" Still laughing, she says "Yes but I just got it!" Then she repeats the joke and says "That is just sooo funny, do you get it?! It's like being sassy...!" By this time Chris has noticed how hard she was laughing and says "I told you that when you 'got it' you would laugh1"

Their are two things I never knew before, first that my brothers could make up such a silly 'joke'. And second, that my older sister could laugh so hard over something that silly! ;-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Marie said...

Thanks alot, Rebecca! >:-/

;-D

6:46 AM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

I didn't get it on my first read through, but I get it now!

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home