Tuesday, April 03, 2007
About Me

- Name: Becc@
- Location: Wisconsin, United States
I believe in living a bold and honest Christianity, that is not ashamed to speak the Truth. I believe that we should be like the Bereans who searched the scriptures daily to learn the truth! I love nothing more than to share the good news of Jesus Christ. That if anyone will repent and put their trust in Him, He will save them! I am the second-oldest of 10 kids. I am the debater and bookworm of the family. While reading this blog, I "reccommend steel-toed shoes, or a willingness to move your feet!" :D


8 Comments:
Hello Becca dear! What a cute and fun blog! I just LOVE that quote BTW!
((((HUGZ))))
6:33 PM
Hey Quinn! I'm glad you like my blog!;-)
I got the quote/poem from Sarah.;-)
BTw, I just sent you a letter yesterday.=)
I love you!!!
(((HUGS)))
6:14 AM
I didn't know I could comments...
Thanks for the phone call! It brightened my day! Love the saying. ~Linda H.
2:18 PM
How true, how true! Joyfulness can be very contagious too, I've noticed.
2:24 PM
That is good! Thanks!
6:59 PM
is that from a Josh Groban song? its really good! I'm so glad your better!!! I love you! *hugs*
6:15 AM
I don't know... I got it from Sarah's chatting status.;-D
(((HUGS)))
6:53 AM
That's great! Sometimes just smiling makes a person feel better. :-)
9:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home