Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday!

My dear sister and friend just turned 17 yesterday, I can't believe how fast she's getting old.=P

Happy Birthday, Rachel! Thanks for being such a great sister, friend, witnessing companion, and so much more! But most of all thank you for just being yourself...Always remember; Don't be what you isn't just be what you is, for if you is what you is what you isn't, than you isn't what you is.!=)
I Love you, Rachel!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger joygirl said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!! I hope it was fun!

6:10 AM

 
Blogger Elizabeth Pruett said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Rachel!

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Marie said...

Thank you, Rebecca! You're so sweet! I am so blessed to have you as my sister!!! ;-) I LOVE YOU!

Thank you, JoyGirl and Elizabeth! I did have a very special birthday, thanks to friends and family! ;-)

Love you all, and God's blessings!

8:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!!! May this coming year be one where you are drawn even closer to the Lord!!
Hope your day was SPECIAL!!!
~Elizabeth
(Sweet post, Rebecca!!)

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Happy birthday to your sister! And have a happy Thanksgiving too. :-)

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Brittney said...

I LOVE YOU, FLOWERGIRL!!! Happy belated Birthday!

Sweet post, LittleMissHat. Sisters are the best. That's quite a brain twister you have there ;).

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home